Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from these conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without stating any justification and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the order. After such 14-day term, the Order may no longer be withdrawn.
To exercise the right of withdrawal the Customer must sent MV a notification email to this effect within the deadline indicated to email@example.com. In case of exercise of such right to withdraw, the Customer must return, within the above period, the Products to MV, handing them to a courier together with the return form (hereinafter, “Return Form”) included in the Products package, duly filled out. The customer must return the products at their own expense to MV within 14 (fourteen) days of their withdrawal.
Mario Valentino S.p.A. Via Fontanelle, 85 80136 NA (Italy)
The Product must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for example: accessories, complementary items, etc.);
- in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- The Customer must enclose the Return form, duly completed in all its parts, with the returned product;
Transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Customer:
- Until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by MV is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Customer and must be carried out by express courier with the possibility of tracing the shipment.
- MV shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
- MV may withhold the refund until the returned product is properly received or until Customer demonstrates that the product has been correctly returned, whichever is earlier.
If the right of withdrawal is not exercised as above indicated, MV shall not accept the returned Products, and send the Products back to the Customer charging the additional shipment costs.
Should the right of withdrawal be validly exercised, MV shall re-credit the amounts charged for the Products being returned – net of any shipment costs – as quickly as possible, and in any case within 14 days of the date of receipt of the Products. MV shall arrange to refund the Customer by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund.
The above amounts shall be considered reimbursed within the prescribed term when they are re- credited with value date not preceding the expiry of said 14-day term. MV may not, in any case, be deemed liable for any delays in the actual re-credit which may be attributable to the Banking Institution and/or the provider of the credit card used to purchase the Product.
MV shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product. In any case, the client shall forfeit the right to cancel should MV establishes that:
- that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
- that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
In certain circumstances, detailed below, the Customer is entitled to exchange the purchased products with other products, in place of receiving a refund of the relative sum. The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
- Customer may request to exchange one or more purchased product within and not later than 14 (fourteen) days of the day he/she receives the products, by filling in the Return Form and communicating by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within 14 (fourteen) days of the day of receipt;
- Customer may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same model, but in a different size and/or colour;
- Customer may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
- the products for which the Customer requests the replacement must be returned to MV in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag; used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify its nature, characteristics and size;
- the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned in a single shipment charged to MV;
- MV reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once the Customer have filled in and transmitted the Return Form containing the request for goods replacement, MV will process said request by sending you a relevant confirmation email. If such conditions are not met, MV will inform the Customer and will deliver back the product to the same at Customer’s expenses.
After receiving the products to be exchanged, MV will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled; MV will then verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
If the selected replacement products are not available in the warehouse, MV will not be able to accept the request for an exchange and will refund the Customer the original price of the products originally purchased in accordance with the procedures specified in the Return Policy. Customer will be contacted by MV Service if his/her request for an exchange cannot be accepted.
If the selected products are available in the warehouse, MV will accept the request for an exchange and will send to the Customer an email confirming the shipment of the replacement products. Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which MV was made aware of the request for exchange, once the condition of the products for exchange as detailed above has been verified.
In order to replace the product, the Customer may use the courier indicated by MV, duly notified by email during the processing of the claim. It is understood that the Customer is free to use other couriers and MV will bear all shipping costs.